The Executive Master of Business Administration (E.M.B.A.) is intended for mature students with prior management work experience.
Summary of program details:
- The program includes a minimum of 30 credits.
- The curriculum includes courses that cover the fundamental areas of business, more advanced courses, and may include applied projects.
- Applicants must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree or equivalent, and must have a minimum of eight years of full-time work experience, including three years of management work experience.
- Applicants must be interviewed prior to acceptance.
- International applicants must have a minimum TOEFL of 550 (paper) or 213 (computer) or equivalent.
- GMAT test scores are not required for admission; however, applicants may submit GMAT test scores to support their application.
- Students may apply for prior learning assessment and recognition to obtain up to 6 credits toward the degree.
The E.M.B.A. is offered with a concentration in Strategic Mine Management (S.M.M.), intended for working professionals in the global mining industry. The S.M.M. concentration is delivered in blended format including online coursework and face-to-face residential sessions.
Visit the Faculty for more information.